The Ideal Timeline: Funeral Home and Cremations in Pensacola, FL
Faith Chapel Funeral Home and Crematory is a full-service funeral home offering funeral and cremation services in Pensacola, FL and surrounding areas. We have been family-owned and operated since 1965 and believed that the most precious asset we have is our good name. We can help you plan a traditional funeral ceremony, an immediate burial, or cremation. Your loved one will never leave our care because we own and run our own crematory. We pride ourselves on providing our families with the very best in service and facilities. Call us today at (850) 432-6146.
Coordinating funerals home and cremations in Pensacola, FL, doesn’t have to be a stressful process. If you are preparing right now, it reduces your family's burden when it is time to pick a day for the funeral. Our team offers funeral preplanning to help you navigate the possible services that you might want at a future event.
Just because you are getting started with preplanning doesn’t mean that you are anxiously awaiting death. In fact, many people choose preplanning when they are still in excellent health. It is part of their preparation for unexpected things that can happen in the future. Through this process, families find peace of mind and confidence in the quality of care they receive when the timing is right.
Why Preplanning Instead of Last-Minute Services
While our staff has experience with last-minute funerals and cremations, we find that these rushed events take a toll on the family. Too often, families reach out in their critical moments of need because a loved one is passing away or is already gone. We are on call and available to just in without notice, ensuring that you have the support you need as soon as possible.
Many years of industry experience have helped us optimize results to assist families with last-minute planning. We walk you through each decision that needs to be addressed. At the same time, our system helps reduce your stress and speed up the timeline to complete the funeral plan.
But planning a funeral in a couple of days can be stressful, even if the funeral planning team has processes and helps in place. Instead, our team is always just a phone call away to help you get started with preplanning. When you contact us for preplanning, you have the flexibility and support to coordinate these critical services at your convenience.
Timeline Considerations for Funeral Home and Cremations in Pensacola, FL
When should you contact a funeral director about funeral home and cremations in Pensacola, FL? We invite you to take action without delay. The current state of your health and wellness doesn’t matter. In fact, many customers contact us when they are in optimal health because they want to be ready for any unexpected timelines in the future.
Preplanning is common in two scenarios:
- Proactive Planning: The first possibility is to start funeral preplanning as part of your preparedness plan. You don’t know what the future will hold, so you want to finalize the details to ensure the funeral plan is in place when needed. Proactive planning can happen at any age.
- Upcoming Services: The next possibility for preplanning is when someone knows that their funeral services will be happening in the forthcoming weeks or months. For example, the most common scenario is that a person receives a terminal diagnosis from their doctor. Since the funeral is on the horizon, the family decides to preplan so the patient can be involved in the planning process.
Regardless of your age or health, it’s never too early to get started. When you reach out to our team, we are happy to walk you through the possibilities for your future funeral services. We allow you to take the time you desire to learn about the options and lock them in the plan that best fits your personality.
Cost Considerations When Finalizing Funeral Services
One of the most notable benefits of funeral preplanning is that you can compare various funeral and cremation packages without the emotional pressure that happens in last-minute planning. When families are feeling stress and grief, it’s common for the cost of services to go up because of all the added services.
Instead, preplanning allows you to compare the pricing in a low-stress environment. Set a budget, then lock in the pricing that is a good fit for your spending preferences. For example, you might request a direct cremation instead of traditional services. This cremation plan is a fraction of the price that would be paid if your family decided to hold formal services.
We’ll Help You Finalize a Funeral Plan
Are you ready to get started? All it takes is a phone call. Then, you can reach out to our experienced staff to learn about various funeral packages. The good news is that our funeral home offers all the services you need in one location. Plus, we have several funeral homes in the local area to provide the highest levels of convenience for your family.
Our approach is to educate you about various funeral home and cremations in Pensacola, FL. As you learn about the different options, then you feel ready to make the most important decisions that affect the outcome of this event. We always dedicate the time and attention you need to ensure it is a personalized service. Call today to learn more.
Funeral Home and Cremations FAQs
How do you personalize a funeral?
- Consider thinking outside the box.
- Create a list of unique memorial ideas.
- Look at several photo display possibilities.
- Inviting guests to share a recollection - a great way to start the conversation.
- Consider a floral spray with your name on it.
- Invite your guests to take something home with them.
- Funeral flowers can be used to create a permanent remembrance.
- Learn more about personalized funeral.
What does funeral service include?
- A full-service funeral is often referred to by its providers as a "traditional" one, which usually includes a viewing or visitation and formal service. Transportation of the body (often via hearse), burial services, and cremation are all typical elements that comprise this type of ceremony. Know more about funeral services.
What is the difference between cremation and direct cremation?
- The difference between traditional cremation and direct cremation is the timeline. With a traditional cremation, after death, your family will take you to a funeral home where they'll have time to think about their final wishes for you before taking care of all arrangements. The body is transferred immediately from the hospital or morgue to the Crematory in direct cremation. Learn more about cremation services.
Explore Our Locations
See where we are and find the place that best meet your needs.
Faith Chapel Funeral Home and Crematory (North)
1000 S Hwy 29, Cantonment, FL 32533
Faith Chapel Funeral Home and Crematory (South)
100 Beverly Pkwy, Pensacola, FL 32505