Prepare for the Future: Funeral Home and Cremations in Pace, FL
We are a compassionate and affordable funeral and cremation service provider in Pace, FL and nearby areas. Family owned since 1965, Faith Chapel Funeral Home and Crematory takes great joy in offering the highest level of service and facilities to our family. We can meet your family's needs on every level, no matter what style of service they prefer. Our staff is comprised of caring and experienced experts who recognize that each family is distinct and has its own set of wishes and traditions. Call us today at (850) 432-6146 for all your funeral and cremation needs.
There are many things that you are doing to prepare for the future: retirement savings, exercise for good health, preventive medical checkups, paying off debt, and more. However, if you want to be ready for anything that might happen in the future, then you need to talk to our team about funeral home and cremations in Pace, FL.
Our goal is to simplify the funeral planning process. When you choose our skilled team, you have the full support you need to finalize funeral services in advance. You pick the timeline, and we offer advice and services in the times when you need them the most.
Funeral preplanning doesn’t have to be a somber, stressful experience. Instead, our goal is to offer a comfortable, safe space to discuss the possibilities and support your needs. So many families find greater peace of mind when they know that a funeral plan is in place.
Why Funeral Home and Cremations in Pace, FL
Why should you learn about funerals and cremations right now when you are in good health? You don’t need to have a pending funeral date before you start talking to a funeral director. Instead, our team offers advice at your convenience, helping you prepare for the event in the future.
Funeral preplanning is beneficial for several reasons:
- Share Your Desires: How will your family know your preferences if you didn’t make your wishes known before you passed away? Funeral preplanning allows you to record your preferences on a formal funeral plan. Then, family members don’t have to make the most difficult decisions on your behalf.
- Personalize the Event: Often, people have specific details they want to include to make funeral services personalized and memorable. For example, do you want to skip a formal funeral service and have family members gather at the beach for an ash scattering ceremony instead? No problem! Get creative and find ways to design a funeral or cremation service that loved ones will away remember.
- Take Your Time: Last-minute funeral planning is stressful and complicated. It’s hard to finalize a large event when you only have a few short days to bury the person. If you prefer taking your time for these critical decisions, then preplanning is the best answer. Our team answers your questions and gives you the flexibility to move forward at your convenience.
- Manage the Cost: Funerals can be expensive as all the costs start to add up. When your goal is to reduce the amount of money spent on the services, it’s helpful to prepare with a plan. First, we’ll provide information about the cost of various funeral services. Then, you can finalize the details from a logical point of view – instead of rushing into decisions and overspending because of emotions.
Do you want to enjoy the benefits of funeral home and cremations in Pace, FL? Then reach out to our team to learn about the possibilities for your family. We are always here to assist when you need information about the industry.
Signs You Should Talk to a Funeral Director
How do you know when it is time to get started with preplanning? Every family is unique, so you need to consider your timeline and preferences. Sometimes, families procrastinate on this process and wait until the very end. In this situation, it is stressful to coordinate funeral care in just a few short days.
On the other hand, families can see the need for preplanning and contact a funeral director at their convenience. If you know that a loved one will pass in a few weeks or months, we encourage you to call as soon as possible. A terminal diagnosis from a doctor is a clear sign that you need to start planning the funeral.
Another sign that you should schedule a preplanning consultation is that you want the peace of mind to know that your services are coordinated for the future. Often, people start going through the essential details of life to make sure their affairs are in order. Part of this process is finalizing funeral services.
Quality Funeral Care, A Team You Can Trust
When you are ready to get started, the first thing to do is select a funeral home. Choosing a local provider with years of experience helps to improve the outcome of your event. We’ve been through this process many times before and offer a streamlined system to help you consider the most important decisions relating to funeral care.
You are welcome to learn more information here on our website. Or, feel free to schedule a consultation at your convenience. We always provide full-service funeral home and cremations in Pace, FL. Our services are available for people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Call any time if you need assistance planning a funeral for yourself or a loved one.
Funeral Home and Cremations FAQs
What is a burial service?
- A burial service is usually a short ceremony to say goodbye as the coffin descends into the ground. Mourners are often invited and encouraged to attend, which may include readings or prayers depending on religious beliefs. Learn more about burial services.
Does VA pay for funerals?
- For deaths on or after October 1, 2019, VA will pay up to $796 in burial and funeral expenditures (if hospitalized by VA at the time of death), or $300 in burial and funeral expenses (if not hospitalized by VA at the time of death), plus a $796 plot-interment allowance (if not buried in a national cemetery). Know more about veteran service,
When should you pre plan a funeral?
- People of all ages begin to consider their future plans: You may be newlyweds or have young children in your 20s and 30s. Making some basic end-of-life preparations makes sense when considering about your family's future – money and life insurance. Learn more about pre-planning your funeral.
Explore Our Locations
See where we are and find the place that best meet your needs.
Faith Chapel Funeral Home and Crematory (North)
1000 S Hwy 29, Cantonment, FL 32533
Faith Chapel Funeral Home and Crematory (South)
100 Beverly Pkwy, Pensacola, FL 32505